Aadhaar Card Office Near Me: Aadhar Card is one of the most essential identity
certificate which has a a 12-digit identification number. This number is useful as a identity proof in our country. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhaar card can be issued in the Aadhaar enrolment centers.
There is a possibility that your Aadhaar card details are not correct, it is also acts as address proof so those applicants whose address is changed can update their Aadhaar card details online. Linking your Aadhaar card with mobile number is very useful to availing all the online services. Through this one can update all the details through online mode too.
Aadhaar Card Enrolment is being done in Aadhaar Enrolment Centres by collecting the
biometric data of residents with the conformation of UIDAI enrolment process.
These enrolment agencies are engaged with registrars. These centres are
established to enrol new applicants and to provide all the basic assistance to
existing and new Aadhaar card holders. All these services at the centres are
outright free of cost and nominal fee can be charged for some other tasks by UIDAI.
Besides this you can also enrol and update your Aadhaar card details at your nearby banks.
How can Aadhaar Card be Enrolled and Updated in bank?
If you are an account holder of a given you can visit the Aadhaar enrolment centre of the branch of that bank and avail all the Aadhaar related services very easily. if your Aadhaar card is linked with the account number the process of updation becomes more easy.
You can update date / year of birth or age, your name and your fathers name, contact number, address, biometric details, gender, photograph and email address at the branch of the bank where you holds an account.
It is very easy process. These are the steps one must follow to update your Aadhaar Card in the nearby bank branch.
Aadhaar card office near me at my Location
- You can locate an Aadhaar Enrolment Center in the nearest branch of the bank in which you have a bank account.
- After locating the address, you have to visit the branch to update Aadhaar Card details.
- Banks have already provided the locations and all details of Aadhaar Card enrolment centers and the associated branches at their official websites. You can be aware of all those details by clicking on the bank’s official website.
- You need to fill an application form provided at the centre. Its important to fill all the details in the application form; also to submit proof of identity and proof of address document for adhar updation and for appointment latter, Ration card, your address proofs like water bill, rent slip etc.
- The official will help you in filling the form and they will do all the needful activities and complete the process of update. If you want to enrol for the Aadhaar card they will assist you in that too. It is very easy for both but new and existing applicants.
- When the whole process is finished you will get your updated Aadhaar card by the bank itself.
- Updating your Aadhaar at bank requires a nominal fees and charges.