Internet Banking Services provided by Bank is now become a Unique Platform for Account Holders from where they can avail the various facilities related to Daily Shopping, Travel Ticket Booking, Sending Money to Relative/Friends and much more. The economy of the nation is proceeding from CASH towards LESS CASH/CASH LESS Economy. With the increase in Digital Transaction Activities, the burden of keeping Physical Cash in Hand to meet the demand of our daily requirement is being gradually decreases and it also help us to get rid of the problem related to fake currency notes.
This is just the beginning towards Digital Transaction and so, lots of developments related to security of Bank Account needs to be done. Despite of alerts being issued time to time by the respective bank and other concerned department, still it is a matter of great concern that the account holders become the victims of fraudulent activities which results in huge financial loss. Due to lack of awareness related to secrecy of account, the fraudsters are taking advantage of it and so, before it gets too late, it is the urgent need of the hour that account holders of respective bank intended to use digital transaction through Internet Banking or Mobile App must learn the Security Tips before using the same.
Here is our some efforts to let you know how to maintain the Secrecy of Account during Digital Transaction Activities.
- Always preferred to memorize User Name/User ID, all types of Password, MPIN instead of writing the same on Diary or save in Electronic Device or Drive etc.
- It is desirable not to take any help from anybody for online Digital Transaction. However you can trained yourself from available source before gets entered to Digital World for Digital Transaction.
- Never Display Serial Number and CVV Number of ATM cum Debit Card in front of any individual.
- The sensitive information like Date of Birth, Mobile Number linked with Bank Account, Aadhaar Number, KYC Number of any Document not to be shared in Social Platforms and with any unauthorized/unknown agency.
- Beware of Phone Call. Any fraudsters may call asking for KYC Updation/Offering for Cash Back/Loan, etc presenting himself/herself as a Bank Official. Never share any information related to it in such situation and under any circumstances. Any negligence may lead to financial loss.
- If you have the feeling that unauthorized access/transaction might be performed in your SBI Internet Banking Account, then you have the online option to Lock the User Name of it when not in used by you.
- Avoid using Third Party Mobile App which is not the product of your Bank Account
Stay Safe with your Bank Account and enjoy Digital Transaction.