Yono SBI Account Opening: How to Open Digital Saving account by YONO SBI
State Bank of India is the most trusted bank in the country and no matter which place you belong, you can easily find the SBI branch nearby in both rural and urban areas. A few years ago opening a saving account is a little tedious process. You have to visit the branch and because SBI has the largest number of customers across the nation you have to stand in the long queues and wait for a very long time to submit your details.Yono sbi account opening, You also have to visit the branch 2-3 times for doing all the verification processes.
Thanks to the very beautiful invention of internet that now we have a very easy, convenient way to become an account holder in SBI.
SBI has recently launched YONO SBI mobile application which means “You only need one”. This mobile application is alone enough for availing all the banking services on a single platform.
Any person who wishes to open an account in the SBI should download YONO SBI app from the Google play store.
Steps required to open a digital saving account instantly are given below.
- You need to download the app on your mobile phone or either you can do it by SBI YONO website, you have to fill basic details as asked like email address and phone number and click the submit button.
- Then website or app will give you an OTP ( One time password). After entering that OTP, click again to submit and proceeds.
- The application then asks the user to proceed with AADHAR card verification to open an account.
- After this the OTP is sent to users mobile number and proceeds to fill all the personal details such as name, addresss and date of birth.
- After this additional information about PAN card and annual income are fed.
- The user is then asked to select a home branch of his city. At that branch the account will be located.
- After registration the app will provide you a user name and then u have to visit a branch only for a single time for the verification of your identity proofs.
- Now you account has been opened, you will get your debits (RuPAY)cards and chequebook (free of costs) at home if you have applied for them in the application form.
The whole process of account opening is paperless and very feasible. You only need to visit the branch for KYC ( know your customer).
SBI has focused on technological advancement to give its customer the ease of availing banking facilities at any corner of the world. You can avail many benefits from YONO and it has make banking easier to everyone.