Birth certificate online download
Birth Certificate is the most essential identity document as it certifies the date and facts of one’s birth.
This certificate should be possessed by all the individuals who took birth in our country as it identifies
the citizenship and your existence in the country. Birth Certificate is required for
availing several benefits offered by Government of India to its citizens.
It is very crucial document and highly used in application of all documents such as your personal identification like Aadhaar card or Pan Card, Admissions in courses in schools and colleges, passports and everything. Your date of birth is the most essential proof and it is required everywhere from school to job. If you do not possess birth certificate, your age would always be in distrust which would make everything else quite a tedious process. You cannot access anything easily in the absence of birth certificate
For people living in urban areas, you can get birth certificate at Municipal Corporations and in rural areas you can get it in Gram Panchayat office.
How to apply online and Download Birth certificate??
- For applying online, the birth has to be reported within 21 days of the occurrence of the birth and fill the application form over there. For UP
- Print that application and forward it to the concerned Registrar at your municipal corporation BY HAND (not over post) at the given address. The address will appear at the bottom of the application. Carry the other asked requisite documents.
- After this confirmation mail will be received by the applicant at the registered email account.
- Users will be informed about the status of the application through e-mail immediately after receipt of the application by the concerned registrar.
- You can check and download the certificate by entering the application reference number.
- After the entire process, the birth certificate will be delivered at the address you have provided.
- Proof of birth letter in hospital – it will be provided by the hospital when is the birth took place.
- Birth certificates of parents
- Address Proof: A self-attested copy of any 1 of the following documents
- Voter ID card, passport, Ration card, Aadhaar card of parents etc.