Caste Certificate Online Apply: Caste certificate is issued by the state or district administration bodies. It is the proof of the caste that you belong, especially for schedule castes, scheduled tribes and OBC caste category as specified in the Indian constitution.
Caste certificate is essential for every individual who belongs to a particular caste so that they can entertain the reservations scheme in various government jobs, admissions in private and government colleges through reserve quota, for availing scholarships and various other schemes launched by the government. This facility has launched for establishing equality and making this society free from any kind of discrimination based on caste.
You can easily apply for caste certificate through online portal. At present, there are some state governments which offer an online application for caste certificate.
If you want to apply for the caste certificate you have to visit the respective states official website of backward class welfare department.
These are the steps you have to follow for applying for the caste certificate online,
- Visit the backward class welfare online portal of your respective state.
- Click on apply link “Apply for Caste Certificate Online”.
- You can fill the online application form directly from there or you can create an account in the portal.
- When account is created successfully, you can log in with a username and password and can fill in all the details like mobile number, personal details, etc, whatever is asked there.
- Verify all the details which you have filled and by reading the terms and conditions click on the submit button if you agreed with them.
- Then you have to enter the details of the documents which you want to upload with the form and then scan those documents and upload them on the website.
- After this, you will get an acknowledgment slip along with the application number. Save this application number or take a print of the slip for further use.
- When all the required verifications are done, your caste certificate will be available on the portal itself; you can directly download your caste certificate from there.
- You will also get an email on your registered email ID when the verification process is done successfully.
Documents required for caste certificate-
The documents which you need to upload along with the application form are general identity proofs like – Aadhaar card, Voter ID, passport, PAN card, MNREGA card, etc, or any identity proof which is authorized by the central or state government or your concerned organization.
You also required submitting the address proof, so any document having address like Aadhaar, Voter ID, and water bill, ration card, rent receipt etc you can upload.
You have to submit the proof of caste certificate like extract of birth certificate of applicant or father or any relative, or school leaving of applicant or father, documents certifying cast issued by department of social justice, copy of revenue record or village panchayat record, or any other relevant evidence by competent authority.
If you have proper caste certificate you can avaial various schemes of government and also get financial help like scholarships etc from the government.